Scholarship Sponsored by California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation
The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation is a 501(C)(3) tax exempt, charitable, non-profit corporation established to promote and support Latino culture and heritage in California and to educate the public about Latino culture, heritage and issues of importance to Latinos in California. The Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation does not endorse, support or oppose candidates for public office.
The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation (CLLCF) is pleased to invite all qualified California residents to apply for a scholarship. This scholarship program was established to assist deserving students by offering financial assistance to help meet educational expenses.
In order to be eligible for scholarship consideration students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full time student (undergraduate or graduate) in good academic standing at an accredited college or university, OR
- Be a graduating high school senior with written proof of acceptance at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5
- Submit a completed application along with all required supplementary documents by the application deadline.
The following information must be submitted online for consideration:
- Completed Application
- Two Recommendation Letters
- School Transcript (Official or Unofficial)
- Acceptance letter to the school you will attend during the next school year (for prospective undergraduate, transfer, and graduate students)