RMCCF College Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation
This fund provides recognition and financial support to graduating juniors and seniors currently attending Riverside County high schools who want to pursue a career in any healthcare profession within the Inland Southern California area.
RMCCF will award up to ten (10) $500 scholarships to be distributed in the Spring. Scholarships can only be awarded a maximum of once per applicant.
Funds can be used for college application fees, supplies, or costs related to the study of their chosen field.
Examples of healthcare professions include:
Physician, Physician Assistant, Nurse, Pharmacist, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapist Assistant, Chiropractor, Biochemist, Biomedical Sciences, Exercise Physiologist, Strength and Conditioning Coach, Personal Trainer, Physical Education Teacher, Recreation Director, Athletic Administrator, Coach, Compliance Coordinator/Officer, Health Educator, Public Health Specialist, Food Scientist, Registered Dietician Nutritionist, Radiology Tech, Athletic Trainer, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Language Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, Firefighter, Respiratory Therapist, Nuclear Medicine, Epidemiology, Histology Technician…etc.
- Must be a resident of Riverside County and be enrolled in a Riverside County High School
- Must be enrolled in or currently applying for admittance to a Southern California healthcare degree program
- Must submit two (2) 300 minimum word essays
- Must submit two (2) letters of recommendation
- Must have a weighted Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- Must submit current unofficial/official transcripts